The Students’ Union provides impartial advice to any students who need support with any University policy/regulation. We’re not a University department, and that means our advice is completely independent.
If you don’t know the exact process that relates to your circumstances, just answer these quick questions and we’ll direct you to the right place.
If You Know Which Process Applies To You
These are the academic University processes with which we can support you – click the link to open one of our guides:
Find The Right Advice For You
To help us give you the right information, we just need to ask a few quick questions:
How our team can help
Our Advice team are able to:
- Explain the process you are going through and help you to navigate the University’s regulations
- Read draft statements for appeals or panels etc
- Read evidence you intend to submit to support your case
- Accompany you to some meetings
The Advice team cannot:
- Make your case for you
- Contact external parties on your behalf (such as doctors or employers)
- Speak on your behalf in a panel or meeting
- Provide legal advice
Our Advice team at the Union can also discuss your particular circumstances with you and can arrange appointments to talk through anything in more detail. If you need to get in touch with our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.