We know that housing is an important part of your university life and as part of the Students’ Union, we want to ensure that you get the most out of your housing experience whether it be on or off campus.
We have put together some useful information on Housing Advice below. If you still cannot find the answer you’re looking for, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific queries.
Find the right advice for you
How can our team help you?
Our Advice team are able to:
- explain your rights when dealing with local landlords and the University
- help advise you when issues or disputes occur
- help advise when dealing with landlords and estate agents
- read through your contract
- signpost you to additional services
The Advice team cannot:
- make your case for you
- contact external parties on your behalf (such as landlords or tenants)
- speak on your behalf
- provide specialist legal advice
Our Advice team at the Union can also discuss your particular circumstances with you and can arrange appointments to talk through anything in more detail. If you need to get in touch with our team, please email email@example.com.